Retarded Animal Babies 15 Retarded Animal Babies 15

Just as I thought

Just as i expected, absolutely awesome!

Totally Madness (FULL) Totally Madness (FULL)

STFU Regie

STFU Regie, I fucking hate people like you, Your a level 1 n00b >=[. Ok it wasnt the best flash movie I know, It was ok but your just a fucking asshole who knows fuck all. NOOOOOOB.

Yeah good movie dude, I just really hate n00bs like regie.

PSM: Water Cooler PSM: Water Cooler

Nice work Dylan my friend

Nice work, Like I say everytime I review your stuff haha, Well cant wait for stuff in the future ;).

Survivor: Hyrule Survivor: Hyrule

Cool Work

LordDeath you sound like a right n00b, This is a great peice of flash and people like you like to critasize people who are much better than you, Anyways nice stuff Sagan Lacy ;).

10/10!

A Super Mario World Ep2 A Super Mario World Ep2

...

That was shit, You never done any artwork apart from a slash near the end and that was shit, This movie is overated and your crap.

N00B

All of the sprites are taking from a friends site and you never even credited them you prick.

Cleod-9 responds:

ARE YOU CRAZY?!! I credited EVERYTHING!!!

The Ma$sAcre The Ma$sAcre

Awesome

Very very cool, Good one Blackrainbow

legacy of kain animated legacy of kain animated

Quite cool

I hardly ever review submissions but when I seen this I knew I just had to review it.

Nice work Eric, I can't wait to see what else you submit

Thumb: Up.

My Tear for London My Tear for London

SexyLilSeaOtter You Prick

Maybe you dont give a fuck but a very good friend of mine died in the blast so dont ever say that shit again. People do care about london including me. I hope someone close to you dies in something like this then you'll fell the pain. Anyways good job Haris

PSM: Blam Police PSM: Blam Police

Exellent!

Awesome shizzle keep it up guys :)

The Mad Cow The Mad Cow

Exellent!

Haha lmao that was good stuff man, Keep that humor up I want more of The Mad Cow :)